How to track
Using Tracking Numbers (Airway Bill ) :
Mak Express uses tracking numbers to identify and trace every shipment as it moves through the Mak system to its final destination. A tracking number is automatically assigned when you create your shipment. You or your customer can use this number to:
- Determine the current status of your shipment
- Verify delivery of your shipment
- Shipments can be tracked for a period of 45 days from the date of dispatch. You may track the status of the domestic / international shipments by Airway Bill or Reference number. Enter the required Airway Bill or Reference number by using 'Tracking' box of the web page
Following are the instructions on How to Track your shipments using Airway Bill Number, Reference Number. Mak Express Airway Bill has a unique number mentioned as Consignment No.
- Choose either Airway Bill or Reference Number selection.
- Enter your Airway Bill or Reference Number in to the Tracking Box provided.
- To track multiple shipments, you can enter up to 25 Airway Bill or Reference Numbers separated by a comma.
- After entering your Airway Bill or Reference Numbers click on “Track” button to receive the latest updated status of your shipment.